Happy New Year 2015! 2014 was a great year on My Pinterventures, thanks to all of you!
To ring in the New Year, here is a round-up of the top 10 posts of 2014 and a look at 2015.
1. The most popular post last year was Baking Soda Dough Sea Art. I absolutely love how easy it is to make this dough and with ingredients that almost every home has on hand – baking soda, cornstarch, and water.
2. Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs – This recipe was inspired by my husband’s classmate and BBQ pit team member. Wouldn’t this be great for a game day spread?
3. Simple Holiday Entertaining: 5 Easy Holiday Desserts – I had a lot of fun with this post. This post shows how to transform Nestle Drumstick Cones into 5 simple desserts. Who says you need to spend all day in the kitchen to create a wonderful dessert?!
4. Chocolate Mousse – Who knew that making chocolate mousse was so easy! This recipe was very close to the chocolate mousse I used to eat from my uncle’s French restaurant – chocolatey, rich, and creamy goodness!
5. Guri Guri – Hawaiian Ice Cream – This was a childhood treat that I ate while growing up in Hawaii. It only takes 3 ingredients and no ice cream maker needed!
6. 30+ Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Fun Facts – Did you know Mother’s Day is the #1 day for dining out? Need gift ideas for mom? Check out this post to find fun facts on Mother’s Day and great gift ideas too.
7. How to Clean the Tops of Greasy Kitchen Cabinets – Here I show you a quick tip on how to make cleaning the tops of kitchen cabinets super easy and how to keep them clean. I also compared natural cleaning products vs. chemical cleaning.
8. 2014 Holiday Gift Guide – Pre-teen & Teen Girls – It’s so hard to buy gifts for teens girls. I asked my pre-teen and teen girls what they would like and created this teen gift guide.
9. Jello Cheesecake Squares – This is one of my favorite desserts to eat. You’ll just have to try it….so yummy! 10. Dollar Store Fall Owl – A great craft that can be done with the kids using Dollar Store items! For around $5 you can make your own Fall Owl to decorate the house.
Those were the top 10 most popular posts for the 2014 year. Do you have a favorite?
Here’s a sneak peek at the next 2015 craft project….
I’m taking part in a craft challenge and will be revealing my project mid-January!
I would love to know what you would like to see more of on My Pinterventures. What do you like to read and learn about? If you have suggestions, please let me know in the comments below!
A lot of great posts! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!
I’m glad I’ve gotten to see these, since most of them were before I was a reader of your blog! Now I can explore 🙂 Thanks for joining us at the #HomeMattersParty! We hope to see you again next week 🙂
I am in love with the baking soda sea art project! I am adding this to my list of projects to do with the kiddos this summer!
I want to make those meatballs! yummy….
I’m suddenly struck with the feeling that I need to go clean the tops of my kitchen cabinets. Who would have thought? :0) Thanks for posting.
Going to have to try some of those new recipes!
My grandma use to make Jello cheesecake squares. I haven’t had them in years! And Guri Guri…I forgot al about that ice cream… I haven’t been to Hawaii since I was a kid. Thanks for sharing your awesome posts. Brought back some memories to reminisce. Thanks 🙂
There are some really cute ideas here, but, maybe because it’s 5 pm and snack time, those meatballs look like the true winners!
Happy New Year, and looking forward to a fun year bloging together,