It’s day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop and we’ve got 12 DIY Handmade Christmas Ornaments to help you get your craft on this season! If you missed any of the other days of roundups be sure to click the links at the bottom to each day.
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven more talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun!
Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
12 DIY Handmade Christmas Ornaments
If you are looking for creative ways to decorate the Christmas tree this year look no further. These 12 creative handmade Christmas ornaments are not only thrifty, look great on the tree but they even make pretty gifts!
Hand Painted Chalkboard Ornament | The Kolb Corner
Baking Soda Gingerbread Ornaments | My Pinterventures
DIY Rustic Wood Slice Ornament | Our Crafty Mom
Bottle Brush Embroidery Hoop Ornament | Made in a Day
Mason Jar Lid Santa Ornament | Intelligent Domestications
Nordic Style Wood Slice Ornaments | Kreativ K
Secret Message Ornament | C’mon Get Crafty
Wintry Owls Christmas Ornament | Two Purple Couches
Vintage-y Farmhouse Jute Christmas Ornament | Adirondack Girl at Heart
Two Turtle Doves DIY Christmas Ornament | Red Cottage Chronicles
Handmade Wooden Christmas Ornaments | Create and Babble
Cute Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments | Pillar Box Blue
Be sure to bookmark this blog and stop by tomorrow for 12 Favorite Christmas Traditions! We will have an exciting new collection of ideas every day now through December 12th!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments (you are here!)
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths