For those of you that have already completed the 30 Day Kitchen Cleaning & Organization Challenge checklist, here is the 30 Day Living Room Cleaning & Organization Challenge printable checklist and a few tips for cleaning and organizing too!
Again, this challenge will be a self-paced 30 day cleaning and organization challenge. So work on tasks at your own pace, in any order, and only when you have the time to complete them. Save large time-consuming tasks for the weekends or when you have help. Finally, do what works for you and your home. If any of the ideas listed below don’t work for you, skip it and try something else.
Living Room Cleaning Tips
- 5 Tips to Declutter Any Room via Housewife How Tos
- How to Clean Air Vents via Organized Mom
- The Lost Art of Cleaning Walls via A Mother’s Shadow
- How to Clean Gaming Hardware and Accessories via Overstock
- The Easiest and Fastest Way to Clean Your Lampshades via The Creek Line House
- Deep-Clean Your Natural-Fabric Couch for Better Snuggling via PopSugar
- Learn How to Clean Your Carpet Like A Pro via My Pinterventures
Living Room Organization Tips
- DVD Organization Project via My Untangled Life
- 5 Clever Ideas to Use Your Living Room as Storage via Amazing Interior Design
- Easy Ways to Organize Your Children’s Video Games via It Is A Keeper
Now, go get your clean on! And don’t forget to grab your FREE 30 Day Living Room Cleaning & Storage Challenge Printable.
If you missed the first challenge checklist, 30 Day Kitchen Cleaning & Organization, you can grab it HERE.