Easy No Bake Yogurt Fruit Pie
|Misc||Pre-preparable, Serve Cold|
- 1 graham pie crust
- 2 - 5.3oz Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt (sub with your favorite Greek yogurt)
- 1 - 8oz Extra Creamy Cool Whip (sub with sugar free for low sugar diets)
- 8oz fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- 1 carton blackberries
- I prefer Oikos Greek yogurt as it is a bit thicker than other yogurts, but you can use your favorite Greek yogurt.
- If using fruit that are out of season, powder sugar can be added to the yogurt mix for added sweetness. Do this to your own taste.
- Use sugar free yogurt and whipped cream for low sugar/no sugar diets.
|Wash and coarse chop about 8 ounces of fresh strawberries. Place on paper towels to remove any excess liquid. Set aside. |
Remove Cool Whip from the freezer and let thaw for 10 minutes to soften.
|In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt and Cool Whip. Fold in the chopped strawberries. Pour mixture into the graham crust and level.|
|Wash and half about 6 strawberries. Place the cut side of the strawberries along the outside edge of the pie with the tips facing outwards. |
Wash and dry 11-12 blackberries. Place the blackberries in the center along the edges of the strawberries.
Cut the top of one strawberry and place in the center of the pie, cut side down. Cover and chill pie for at least 3 hours before serving.