5-minute Breakfast Banana Coffee
Keep your mornings cool during the hot summer months. Use leftover chilled coffee and an overripe banana to make a cool breakfast drink.
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 Medium frozen overripe banana
- 5 - 8 ice cubes (more cubes can be added)
- 1 - 2 tablespoon honey (Add up to 4 T. depending on how sweet you like it.)
- Make sure to use overripe bananas for sweetness.
- Do not add yogurt to this as it will make it bitter.
- Use vanilla almond milk to give it more flavor.
|Place all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until everything is well blended. Serve. |