It’s been just about a month since the teens have gotten out of school and they’ve been eating us out of house and home. They are constantly hungry and looking for things to shove into their bottomless tummies, so I’m always on the look out for quick and easy lunch ideas. If you’re in my boat too, here are 10 Teen Summer Lunch Ideas that your teen(s) can make to satisfy their hunger pains.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”10 easy meals that teens can make for lunch during the summer break & quick meal prep tips. #merrymonday #lunch #recipes #mealtips” quote=”Quick and easy meals for teens to make during the summer.”]
10 Teen Summer Lunch Ideas
Hungry teens will usually make their own meals if the recipe takes little effort, so these 10 teen summer lunch ideas fit the ‘quick-n-easy’ bill and can be made by any teen or mom/dad in a pinch.
- Broiled Ham, Bacon, and Swiss Sandwiches via Eat Move Make (PIN IT)
- Caprese Tortilla Pizzas via Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT)
- Italian Style Tuna Salad No Mayo via Momma Can (PIN IT)
- Seafood Salad Recipe via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Turkey Egg Avocado Toast via Simple Sweet Recipes (PIN IT)
- Ham Spinach Quiche via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad via Sweet Silly Sara (PIN IT)
- Easy Pizza Sliders via A Mom’s Take (PIN IT)
- Asian Inspired Chili Garlic Noodles via Home Made Lovely (PIN IT)
- Low Carb Zucchini Pizza Bites via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Homemade Crunch Wrap Supreme via A Mom’s Take (PIN IT)
- Rotel Dip with Hamburger via 3 Boys and A Dog (PIN IT)
- Puff Pastry Ham Pinwheels via The Organized Island (PIN IT)
- Easy Pan Pizza via Dizzy Busy and Hungry (PIN IT)
Quick Meal Prep Tips
To make meal prep easier for teenagers ~
- Pre-cook ground hamburger, chicken, and ground sausage for quick pizzas, quesadillas, dips, quiches, and more.
- Stock up on sausages for quick rice and sausage meals.
- Have various cold cuts (canned meats work too) and cheeses for quick sandwiches or sliders.
- Stock up on ramen noodles and thin cut beef/pork for quick and hearty noodle meals.
- Keep boiled eggs in the fridge for snacking, sandwiches, and to add to ramen.
- Buy bagels, thick slice bread, tortillas, pre-made pizza dough for quick pizzas and open face sandwiches.
If you have more tips for quick teen meals, leave them in the comments below!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #211
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 211 #linkparty! @pinterventures” quote=”Share your latest summer craft, recipe, DIY, and helpful home tips on the #MerryMonday Link Party!”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #211
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Baked beans, Picnic dishes, hot dogs, ice cream, fried chicken, cheesecakes, & lasagnas
- Home – summer decor and home tours, & farmhouse tours
- Occasions – Summer travel tips, Pool party ideas. Back to School ideas
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, patriotic crafts, and outdoor fun. Farmhouse crafts/DIY projects.