Oriental Chicken Soup
Lunch, Main Dish, Soup
Family style Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup serves 8-10 people.
- 8 cups water
- 6 - 7 cubes chicken bouillon (use less if using homemade chicken stock)
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 3-4 chicken thighs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 - 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 - 3 heaped tablespoons sriracha
- 8oz Thai rice noodles (1/2 a regular 16 oz. bag)
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 box sliced mushrooms
- 1 Large bok choy, chopped
- 4 cubes Dorot Gardens ginger
- 4 cubes Dorot Gardens garlic
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens cilantro
- Adjust seasonings if using homemade chicken stock.
- Substitute vegetables to your preference.
|Add water, onions, and chicken bouillon to a large pot and bring to a boil. Add chicken and cook for 20 minutes. Skim off the chicken scum and remove the chicken. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes and slice. Return the chicken back into the pot. |
|While the chicken is resting, add all the remaining ingredients and cook until the noodles are soft, about 8 - 10 minutes. Return sliced chicken to the pot a few minutes before the noodles are ready. Serve. |