Giant Pizza Roll
Giant pizza roll is an easy kid-friendly meal that can be made in about 40 minutes. Use your favorite pizza fillings to make a tasty meal everyone will love.
- 1 pre-made pizza dough ball
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Classico four cheese spaghetti sauce (substitute with pizza sauce)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup cooked pork sausage
- sliced pepperoni (about 15 - 20 slices)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5oz fresh spinach (cook and drain liquid)
- These measurements can be altered to suit your family's taste. Do not be afraid to experiment with flavor combos.
- Be careful not to layer too many salt heavy items (meats/cheeses) or the pizza can get salty.
|Preheat the oven to 400°F. If you have a pizza stone, place that in the oven to heat up. |
|Roll out the pizza dough into an 16" x 16" square'ish' circle. Spread the sauce all over the dough, leaving at least an 1" around three edges and 2"around the farthest edge. Sprinkle on the cheese, spinach, cooked sausage, and pepperoni. |
|Then, starting at the edge closest to you, start rolling the pizza. Make sure to roll the pizza so that the seam is on the bottom. Next, tuck the ends of the pizza dough under itself. Pinch the seams so make sure the dough is sealed. Use a knife and cut vents onto the top side of the giant pizza roll. |
|Mix together melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Brush all over the outside of the pizza roll. Transfer pizza roll onto the pizza stone and bake for 15 -20 minutes or until golden brown. If you do not have a pizza stone, transfer the pizza roll to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Let cool for 15 - 20 minutes and slice. Serve with extra pizza sauce or Ranch dressing. |