Concord Grape & Berry Banana Smoothie
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cook time||5 minutes|
|Total time||10 minutes|
|Meal type||Beverage, Snack|
|Misc||Child Friendly, Serve Cold|
- 6 Large frozen strawberries (Use 10-12 if using small strawberries)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Medium sliced frozen banana
- 1 Cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice
- 1 Cup Reduced Sugar Vanilla Almond Milk
If you want a sweeter smoothie, swap out all of the almond milk for Welch's 100% Grape Juice. Add spinach or kale for adding nutrients. Additional liquid may need to be added if adding vegetables.
For a less thick smoothie, don't freeze the bananas when adding it into the blender with frozen berries.
|Add everything into a blender and pulse until everything is smooth. Add more juice or almond milk as needed. Serve.|