Mini Christmas Tote Gift Bags
- Mini Christmas Tote Kits from the 99 Cents Only
- Permanent markers in various colors
- acrylic paint in various colors
- puffy fabric paint – white
- paint brushes
- glitter – white and gold
- optional – Mod Podge
- optional – pom pom trim
- optional – sewing machine or fabric glue
- optional – textile medium
Important – place a piece of cardboard inside the tote before coloring the tote to catch any color bleeding. Next, color the bag any way you like. I used red acrylic paint mixed with textile medium, Sharpie pens, and puffy paint.
- When using paint, color from the top down so you don’t drag your hand through wet paint.
- Mix textile medium with acrylic paint to make it less stiff when dry.
If you’d like to join in the Craft Room De-Stash Challenge, you can request to join our Facebook group here!