Merry Monday Link Party #151
- We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
- Emily from Two Purple Couches will be on vacation on 4/23 and 4/30. She will not be posting the party on her blog or these two weeks.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Strawberry Sweet Rolls Recipe via 5 Minutes for Mom (PIN IT)
- Tropical Palm Watercolor Wall Art Printables via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
My Feature Pick
Graduation Hat Party Favors via Creatively Homemade
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday 151 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #151
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
- Recipe focus
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Attention VA’s: It has come to our attention that Inlinkz has blocked/removed links that have been mass uploaded by VA’s due to being added by one click through. If you are adding client links, it might not be added due to this new change. Adding each site individually by clicking ‘return to site’ and then clicking ‘add your link’ again for a new site may help retain the posts in the Inlinkz. Please contact Inlinkz for further information on how to resolve this issue with them and be removed from their ‘block’ list.