Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Welcome back to day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Today, is all about holiday wreaths! So, I’m sharing a gingerbread table wreath centerpiece that you can make in 15 minutes!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter! Make sure to check out the host Christmas Wreaths and the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop ideas at the end of the post.
Gingerbread Table Wreath Centerpiece
I have to admit that I was a bit stumped with today’s wreath theme. Not because I don’t love making wreaths, but because I don’t have any place to hang another wreath. But who says a wreath needs to be hanging on the wall?! I needed a centerpiece for my table, so I made a gingerbread table wreath!
- plain fir wreath
- 2.5″ wired ribbon
- 25 tinsel pipe cleaners in various colors – gold, red, green, silver
- ginger bread ornaments or ornaments of your choice (store-bought or DIY baking soda gingerbread ornaments)
- Fluff the wreath.
- Add ribbon in a zig zag pattern around the wreath, using the wreath branches to secure the ribbon.
- Place ornaments around the wreath form, using the wreath branches to secure them in place.
- Wrap the pipe cleaners around a finger and place into the wreath. Since the wreath is laying flat, I just poked the pipe cleaners into the wreath form.
- Add candles, a lantern filled with ornaments, or any other item to fill the center of the wreath form. I used a gumball machine with a winter scene in it.
Now, it’s time to display the gingerbread table wreath on your holiday table!
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!