Have you ever wanted to make your own 3D printable paper craft for Halloween? Then this 3D Haunted Castle is for you!
This free 3D Haunted Castle printable template is a fun Halloween project for the kids to make. The castle’s facade is decorated with an angry Halloween face, some floating ghosts, and there’s even a bat hanging around.
3D Haunted Castle
- Heavyweight printer paper – Regular printer paper works, but to create a sturdy haunted castle, I recommend 40lb. weight.
- Download & print the 3D Haunted Castle (links below).
- Pens, crayons, or color pencils – to color the 3D Haunted Castle.
- Scissors – to cut out the castle pieces.
- Glue or glue sticks
- Optional – Halloween stickers or other Halloween items to glue onto the castle pieces.
Download the Haunted Castle Pages
3D Haunted Castle – Halloween Paper Craft
Click the download button to get this FREE 3D Haunted Castle Paper Craft. Note: There are 4 pages to download and print.
How to Put Together the 3D Haunted Castle
Step 1. Download the castle pages.
Step 2. Optional – Color the castle pieces. Then, cut out the castle shapes.
Step 3. Fold the cut pieces along the dotted lines.
Step 4. Add glue to the flaps and start assembling the castle pieces together. If needed, use the main image as a guide. Optional – Add Halloween stickers or glue other fun Halloween items onto the castle.
I hope your kids enjoy making this 3D Haunted Castle Paper Craft for Halloween. It’s a great project to celebrate the spooky season or when you need a fun Halloween party activity.