Today, I’m doing a quick post on St. Patrick’s Day lunches. Since my youngest daughter still brings home lunches to school about two to three times a week, I thought I would roundup some simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day lunch ideas. You can visit my Pinterest bento board for more ideas.
St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Roundup
- Green dyed rice, boiled egg, grapes, and popcorn @Neat 2 Eat
- Boiled egg, pretzels, soy beans, and a fruit rainbow @My Small Potatoes
- Green tortilla with scrambled eggs, pretzels, Lucky Charms cereal, and green smoothie @Foodtastic Mom
- Leprechaun Grilled Cheese! This has broccoli pesto @Momables
- Pot of gold sandwich, soy beans, and grapes @Bento School Lunches
I also liked these ideas…
Yum. I would love to have Shamrock rolls for lunch.
Wouldn’t those cupcakes cups be nice with some tuna salad in them too?
Who says that a green lunch has to be shamrocks and leprechauns? Why not a green creeper from Minecraft. My son would LOVE this.
What special lunch are you planning for St. Patrick’s Day?
For more lunch ideas, come and visit my Pinterest bento board