Need a quick and light meal? Try this simply delicious Ham Spinach Quiche recipe!
Quiche is one of the easiest meals to make. Whenever I need something quick to prepare, this is one of my ‘go to’ recipes. It’s also great for whenever I need to use up sandwich meats or leftover ham.
This is one of the few dishes that the kids can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus, it’s great that I can easily customize the quiche by switching out the protein, cheese, and veggies with family favorites or leftovers. I’ve made this with ground breakfast sausage, chopped steak, various cheese, broccoli, and more. And the best part, there is never any leftovers of this!
Simply Delicious Ham Spinach Quiche
Simply Delicious Ham and Spinach Quiche
Create a delicious egg tart with eggs, cheese, and milk. Perfect dish to use leftover meats and vegetables.
- 1 - 9 inch pie crust, use premade or use a homemade crust (link in notes)
- 6 - Large eggs
- 3/4 - 1 cups chopped ham (sub with sausage, bacon, or your favorite meat)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach (Thawed and drained. Can sub with peas or your favorite vegetable.)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Press 9" pie crust into a 9"pie pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour the mix into the pie pan. Roll down the edge of the pie crust to right above the mixture.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until set. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Oven temperatures can vary, so check the quiche at 30 minutes (do not open the oven) to see if it is set.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.
I love the recipe but its taking longer than 25 minutes. More like 35 or 40. But good!
Glad you like the recipe. Depending on your oven and size of baking dish, it can alter the time. Mine usually takes about 25-30 minutes using a 9″ pie dish.
Thank you very much for such a wonderful recipe, I love these recipes with ham spinach quiche. Erlene, you have a very interesting blog, where do you get ideas for all these recipes?
Glad you liked the recipe. I get inspiration from other bloggers and recipe books that I customize to what my family likes to eat 🙂
I absolutely love quiche!! Such a yummy and hearty dish, plus pie crust is one of my faves! Thanks for the awesome new quiche recipe. I can’t wait to give it a try!
Quiche is such a simple dish and crust is a must!