Welcome to the 8th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks Merry Monday Linky Party. We had another great party and fabulous link ups.
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This week we actually have two guest hosts, which means your link up will be seen on 5 different blogs! For the next two weeks, Lisa from A Merry Mom will be our guest host. Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you’ve been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #8!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
On the Host’s Blogs
Meet Your Guest Co-host
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! The party is booked until the end of August, so new openings won’t be available until September.
- Lisa from A Merry Mom blogs about the everyday joys of home and family life. She loves to write about anything cheery and family-oriented, including crafts, DIY, food, holidays, and travel
On the Guest Co-host’s Blogs
My Feature Pick
*Don’t forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Since it’s summer and the weather is heating up, I chose this yummy looking coffee drink from Kathleen and Samantha over at Fearlessly Creative Mammas. Doesn’t this drink look delicious?
Doesn’t this look cool and refreshing? Dana at The Coupon Challenge shows you how to make this cantaloupe sorbet (my hubby’s favorite fruit).
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1iW
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.
- If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms.***