Welcome to the 5th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks Merry Monday Linky Party. There were lots of great link ups and I hope that you all had a chance to visit some of them.
- You’re party hosts were busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+. We want to help get your posts out to as many people as possible and would appreciate if you share the party and help us out too. Tweet
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This means your link up will be seen on 5 different blogs! This week, I want to welcome a new guest co-host to the link party, Jade from Jonesin’ For Taste! Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you’ve been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
- If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! The party is booked until the end of August, so new openings won’t be until September.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party 5!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures
Pinterest addict that loves to try new recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more. Come with me on my daily adventures inspired by Pinterest and my fellow bloggers.
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home
Happy House and Home is a blog about affordable DIY and Home Decor, with a few recipes thrown in, so that we can keep body and soul together!
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn’s Treats
I’m a wife, mother, and grandmother. Baking, collecting Cook Books and recipes are my addictions. Follow me along my Culinary journey as I share it on Marilyn’s Treats.
Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts
Treana began working as a lawyer around the same time that she got engaged AND bought a house. Along with her fiancé, LB, they are fixing up a 1950’s ranch and documenting their DIY projects for the house and the wedding over on House of Bennetts.
Guest Co-host Jade @Jonesin’ For Taste
I’m a proud Polynesian, mother, wife, Mormon, and Thirty-One consultant who LOVES to cook. I love to share my tried and true recipes and the occasional craft project.
Most Clicked Feature
Strawberry Gateau Mini Layer Cake @Baking in Pyjamas
Laura at Baking in Pyjamas did it again. She had the most viewed link up last week with her lovely Strawberry Gateau Mini Layer Cake. She made this tender cake with layers of smooth whipped cream and juicy, fragrant strawberries layered throughout! Yes, please pass me a plate. I’ve suggested that Laura start a mail order dessert club for all her creations…lol. If you love baking yummy food, go over and visit her blog.
My Feature Pick(s)
Oven Roasted Stuffed Tomatoes @Welcome to Mommyhood
When I saw this post I immediately thought about my youngest daughter. She LOVES tomatoes and will eat them as snacks throughout the day. Yuliya shows you how to make this tomato dish that is healthy, easy to make, and tasty too!
Upcycled Toy Horse to Garden Sculpture @Redo It Yourself Inspirations
Wow! This has got to be one of the most amazing upcycled crafts that I’ve seen. See how Robin at Redo It Youself Inspirations transformed this large toy horse into a bronzed garden sculpture.
Features will be pinned to my Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mypinterventures.com" title="My Pinterventures"><img src="http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/ErleneA/MyPinterventuresFeatureButton_zps461faccf.png" alt="My Pinterventures" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Permalink back to blog
Okay, this is the boring stuff, but nescessary. There are a few guidelines to help get this party started. If this is your fisrt linky party, you can read this post on Linky Party Basics for Hosts & Guests.
Help grow this party. Grab my Merry Monday Linky Party button and post it on your link party page, sidebar, or post.
Subscribe to the Merry Monday mailing list and get advanced notice of when the party goes live!
***This email list will only be used to for the Merry Monday Linky Party notification***
It’s time to link up!
Sharing is caring! We would appreciate a Tweet about the party to help spread the word.Tweet