Welcome to the second Merry Monday Linky Party!
- First, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend and had time to spend with their loved ones. I was able to squeeze some crafting in this weekend and will be sharing some of it later this week…so stay tuned!
- Second, I want to thank everyone that linked up to the very first Merry Monday Linky Party and helped make it a success…you all are AWESOME!!!! There were over 180+ link ups!
- Third, I visited all of the link ups at least once and learned a lot. This past week, I learned about new cooking ingredients, beauty tips, crafts, and some organizing tips. I also shared your posts on at least one of my social media outlets (Twitter, FB, SU, or Pinterest).
- Fourth, I apologize if I missed visiting you and you can whip me with a wet noodle, but I really wasn’t expecting to have so many of you link up. So, thank you once again.
Since this is the second Merry Monday Linky Party, there will be some features from the last party – the most clicked link and a feature pick.
Most Clicked Features
1. How to Give Your Blog a Makeover @Making It In The Mountains
You don’t have to be a web designer to redo your blog. Kristi @Making It In the Mountains gives you some great resources of places to go if you are interested in a new look for you blog. Check it out.
2. Rhubarb & White Chocolate Brown Butter Cookies @Baking in Pyjamas
Have you ever seen a rhubarb cookie? Well, if you want the recipe, head on over to Laura @Baking in Pyjamas. Beware though, you may get hungry just looking at all her wonderful baked creations.
3. Carbonara @Snapshots and Snippets
This creamy bacon and mushroom pasta from Amber @Snapshots and Snippets is sure to make your mouth water. YUM!
4. How to Keep Ice Cream Fresher Longer @Pastries, Pumps, and Pi
Visit Tameka @Pastries, Pumps, and Pi and learn her tip on how to keep your ice cream from getting freezer burn.
My Feature Picks
Mocha Rice Krispie Treats @Baking in Pyjamas
I love rice krispies! Laura kicked up this simple childhood treat by making an adult version using coffee extract and Kahlua spiked chocolate ganache!
Grow Your Own Sprouts @Yesterfood
I love sprouts in my sandwiches and Joy @Yesterfood shows you how to grow your own. You have to see how simple it and fast it is. It’s really AMAZING!
Eggplant Cannelloni @Foody Schoomdy
I have to admit, I’m a sucker for eggplant dishes. I LOVE eggplants. Christine @Food Schmoody shares her recipe for a great meatless eggplant meal.
Okay, this is the boring stuff, but necessary. There are a few guidelines to help get this party started and are posted in the green box below. If this is your first linky party, you can read this post on Linky Party Basics for Hosts & Guests.
It’s time to link up!
- DON”T LINK AND RUN. Remember, the purpose of a link up is to visit, follow, and share what others have posted here. So please take the time to visit, follow, comment, and share some of the links that you visit.
- Links are in reverse order.
- Links are monitored and those that don’t fit into the theme of the party or is something I wish not to promote will be deleted.
- Don’t link up posts you linked in a previous party.