Welcome to Merry Monday Linky Party #12!
Hello everyone and welcome to our 12th Merry Monday! First, I have to apologize if I didn’t get to visit some of you last week. It’s been a little crazy at our house. Lots of different things going on and I think I bit off more than I can chew. Have you ever done that? I didn’t even schedule the party to start on time because in my head I had done it, but I really didn’t *sigh*. You can read about “My week – past, present, future” here. Anyway, things are getting back on track and I will definitely get to visit, share, and comment with more of you this week.
Oh, if you have kids, planning to go back to school, or just want to win a $500 Visa GC and HP Chromebook PC…I’ve got a great giveaway running on my blog right now! Click on the picture if you’d like to enter to win the grand prize or 20 other BTS packages.
- As you know, Treana from House of Bennetts is getting married and taking a break from Merry Monday. We now have a new co-host, Nicole from Or Whatever You Do. Nicole is a busy mom to five busy kids. She loves cooking kid-friendly foods that are mostly from scratch, and feeding her family and friends with things that will make them smile. She loves Jesus, singing, photography, date nights with my husband, DIY projects, cooking, baking, and anything that doesn’t involve folding and putting away laundry.
- This week’s new party guest hosts are Samantha and Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas , Jocelyn from Displaced Yinzer, and Annette from Fiber Artsy.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #12!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
On the Host’s Blogs
Calling all bloggers – If you’d like to participate in a Back to School Blog Group Giveaway Palooza, you can still sign up to participate until August 8th. Back-to-school Giveaway Palooza – sign up and help giveaway a Kindle Fire, $100 Target GC, and more
Meet Your Guest Co-host
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of August.
- Kathleen and Samantha are a mother and daughter team who love to be creative. They started Fearlessly Creative Mammas because they were always sending each other pictures or calling each other to tell each other about what fun or tasty things they had made. They thought, why not create a blog and show their family members across the country, and Fearlessly Creative Mammas was born.
Jocelyn is a Displaced Yinzer moving from Pittsburgh to Central Florida in 2012. Currently exploring all that Florida has to offer, she shares new things her family finds to see and do in their new location. She writes about family, products, gardening, moving away from home, and so much more.
- My name Annette Browning, I’m the wife of a wonderful husband, mother to two amazing girls, living on a little patch of paradise in beautiful Kentucky. I’m a feltmaker, fiber artist, hand dyer, avid crafter, occasional knitter, computer geek. Fiberartsy is my baby….my pet.
On the Guest Co-host’s Blog
*These were the four top clicked link-ups from last week*
Philly Cheesesteak Roll @3GLOL
Wax Paper Letter Art @Chaos and Kiddos
The Easy Way to Organize your Fabric Stash @The Happy Chateau
MYO Reclaimed Lumber Barn Wood Headboard @Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead Blog
My Feature Pick
*Don’t forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
DIY Faux Coral Candle holder @Purple Hues and Me
I am so in awe at the creativity of Gail from Purple Hues and Me. Instead of spending $175 on a coral hurricane candle holder, she made her own. You have to visit her blog to see how she made this amazing faux coral candle holder.
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.
- If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Look for the hashtag #MerryMonday.***
Not sure who to visit? Visit one link-up before and after you OR the two before you.