Thank you to everyone who linked up and helped us share the party. We appreciate the time it takes to link up. It’s been a bit crazy at our house this past week. I had unexpected guests come over on Friday and Saturday from Hawaii & LA 🙂 Actually, my hubby decided to share this info with me the night before the guests arrived…lol. Oh well, it was fun.
Also, calling all bloggers – If you’d like to participate in a Back to School Blog Group Giveaway Palooza, you can sign up to participate until August 8th.
- Back-to-school Giveaway Palooza – sign up and help giveaway a Kindle Fire, $100 Target GC, and more
Welcome to Merry Monday Linky Party #11!
- This weeks new party hosts are Samantha and Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas and Jocelyn from Displaced Yinzer.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #11!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
On the Host’s Blogs
Calling all bloggers – If you’d like to participate in a Back to School Blog Group Giveaway Palooza, you can still sign up to participate until August 8th. Back-to-school Giveaway Palooza – sign up and help giveaway a Kindle Fire, $100 Target GC, and more
A Giveaway from Anna Moor Designs! ~ Is Working With A Wedding Planner Worth It?
Colorado Bridal Shower: Tea Time ~Wedding Procrastinating: My New Hobby
DIY Off! Botanicals Spray! ~ Homemade Nail Polish Remover
Meet Your Guest Co-host
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of August.
- Kathleen and Samantha are a mother and daughter team who love to be creative. They started Fearlessly Creative Mammas because they were always sending each other pictures or calling each other to tell each other about what fun or tasty things they had made. They thought, why not create a blog and show their family members across the country, and Fearlessly Creative Mammas was born.
Jocelyn is a Displaced Yinzer moving from Pittsburgh to Central Florida in 2012. Currently exploring all that Florida has to offer, she shares new things her family finds to see and do in their new location. She writes about family, products, gardening, moving away from home, and so much more.
On the Guest Co-host’s Blog
*There was a tie for most clicked link up last week*
What I Learned from the Family Portrait @Some Of The Best Things In Life Are Mistakes
White Dipped Basket with a Twist @Hawthorne and Main
Old Drawers into Porch Planters @My Love 2 Create
My Feature Pick
*Don’t forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Everybody Loves a Little Pooch Bench Makeover @Backwoods Babies
I’m totally love the transformation of this bench. The color is beautiful and the chevron patterned seat is so sweet!
DIY Painted File Folders @For My Love Of
Wow! What a difference some paint makes. Check out Corinna’s painted file folders and her pretty organized craft shelves.
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1nS
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.
- If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Look for the hashtag #MerryMonday.***