Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #50
Thanks for joining us! There are some changes ahead for the Merry Monday Link Party and you can read about it in the announcements below.
- We’re looking for a few more hosts for the Merry Monday Link Party! If you’re interested in being a permanent host, please sign-up HERE.
- We love all the helpful blogging tips shared on each Merry Monday Link Party. To help our fellow bloggers, we’ll be sharing the blogging tips and tricks linked to the party in party email reminders!
- Our third Spring Craft Blog Hop is now open. This hop is focusing on Easter, Mother’s Day, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo, and general spring crafts. If your craft fits these themes, come link-up and be seen on 19 blogs! Link-up HERE.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th. Want to help host the last Spring Craft Blog Hop? Sign-up HERE.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
My Feature Pick(s)
Visit the other hosts to see their features too! It could be you! Since most of us are in the middle of spring cleaning and organizing, here on some great posts to help you get your home in great shape.
- DIY No-Slip Hangers! @Vintage Zest
- How to Clean the Wash Machine @Frugally Blonde
- How to Prevent Faded Collars…and Clothes in General @The Organized Dream
- Cleaning Printable Schedule @ C’mon Get Crafty
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sharing is caring! Tweet the Merry Monday party (click on the bird)