Welcome to the third Merry Monday Linky Party!
- First, I want to thank everyone that participated last week and linked up their blog post. I’ve shared your posts on either Twitter, FB, or Pinterest (some to several group boards), and will try to help promote your link ups where I can. My personal FB page is finally working again (FB hates me) and I’ll be visiting more of your FB fan pages too.
- Second, I want to welcome two new co-hosts to the link party! This means that your link ups will now been seen on 3 different blogs, giving you more exposure. How great is that?! Also, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs too.
- Third, thank you to everyone that hopped around and visited other link ups. There were definitely more clicks on everyone’s links, which means more of you were visiting others!
- Fourth, all features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board.
- Fifth, I’m looking for a few permanent or temporary co-hosts for the party! If you’re interested, please sign up here.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party 3!
Meet the hosts of this party
*It’s not necessary, but we would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn’s Treats
Most Clicked Feature(s)
We had a tie on the most clicked link up last week and ended up with two!
Organizational Ideas: Starbucks Frappuccino Spice Bottles from The Lady Prefers To Save
Misty shows you how you can recycle Starbucks Frappuccino bottles and use them in the kitchen for spices. Great inspiration on recycling and how we can all try to reuse glass bottles. She also has a fabulous blog on how to save money and she shares her tips/tricks – who doesn’t like saving money?
Blogging Basics- 5 Important Rules of Blogging Etiquette from Driftwood Gardens
Jen shares some basic blogging etiquette in this post. She also has a blogging section on her blog where she shares blogging tips and information that she has learned while blogging.
My Feature Pick(s)
There were so many great link ups. I’m not going to lie. It was REALLY hard to chose the features this week.
Twisted Tiramisu from Living The Domesticated Life
Check out Nicci’s take on a traditional Tiramisu and how she changed it up.
DIY Body Balm from Balm to my Soul
Living in the desert, my entire family has dry skin and I can’t wait to give this DIY body balm a try.
Making Gigantic Bubbles from Make It or Fix It
I don’t know any kid that doesn’t like to blow bubbles. Let alone, gigantic bubbles! With summer coming up, this recipe for making gigantic bubbles is the perfect thing to keep the kids busy outside.
Features will be pinned to my Merry Monday Link Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar.
Permalink back to blog
Okay, this is the boring stuff, but necessary. There are a few guidelines to help get this party started and are posted in the green box below. If this is your first linky party, you can read this post on Linky Party Basics for Hosts & Guests.
Help grow this party. Grab my Merry Monday Linky Party button and post it on your link party page, sidebar, or post.
Subscribe to the Merry Monday mailing list and get advanced notice of when the party goes live!
***This email list will only be used to for the Merry Monday Linky Party notification***