It’s the last day of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop! And today is all about festive and creative Christmas wreaths.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun!
Meet The Hostesses
Now for my roundup of Holiday Inspiration!
12 Festive and Creative Christmas Wreaths
Cupcakes & Crinoline • Red & White Christmas Wreath
My Pinterventures • Santa Gingerbread Man Wreath
Intelligent Domestications • Poinsettia Christmas Wreath
Designing and Diapers • Buffalo Check Wreath
Our House Now a Home • Ceiling Hanging Christmas Wreath
Atta Girl Says • Jeweled Christmas Wreath
Two Purple Couches • DIY Ornament Wreath
PMQ For TWO • DIY Starburst Wreath
Made in a Day • Winter Woodland Holiday Wreath
Carolyn’s Home Work • Celebration Holiday Wreath
Inspired by Charm • DIY Cookie Cutter Wreath
PMQ For TWO DIY • Minty & Cool Holiday Wreath
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths (you are here!)