During this last week before Christmas, many of us have lots of parties or events to attend. Wouldn’t it be nice to bring a homemade gift? If you need some inspiration, here are some great DIY Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas*.
*The majority of the ideas came from the talented Merry Monday Link Party participants.
Most of these are super easy and have easily available ingredients.
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub @Sparkles of Sunshine – Love this one…only three ingredients
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub + Printable Label @Tabler Party of Two – Super pretty pink color and a printable too!
- Festive Elastic Hair Tie Gift @Simply Salvage – Great gift idea and super easy to make.
- Homemade Coconut Lime Hand Scrub @Crafty Allie – Great way to keep your skin smooth and soft.
- Homemade Lip Balm @Craft Allie – Everyone needs some lip balm during the cold weather.
- Peppermint Bath Salts @Fiber Artsy – Wouldn’t it be nice to relax in a peppermint bath after a long day at work?
- Handmade Bath Bombs @Woods of Bell Trees – Perfect gift for the bath lover.
- Homemade Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers @The Lady Prefers 2 Save – Sparkly fun lip gloss for the holiday season.
Below you’ll find ideas that require no baking. However, if you prefer baking, you can check out the Cookie & Dessert Round-up for the holidays HERE or the round-up list at the bottom of this post.
- Homemade Cappuccino Mix @Little House Living – Who wouldn’t want a nice cappuccino mix for all those cold nights?!
- Printable Christmas Recipe Cards @Faith Filled Foods for Moms – Print these out and write down family favorite recipes on them. Love it!
- Hot Chocolate Santa Mug @Crafty Allie – I love getting mugs filled with goodies…especially something warm to drink for the cold nights.
- Homemade Oatmeal Cookie Mix @Little House Living – Don’t have time to bake? Make a cookie mix jar.
- Whole Wheat Chirp Cookies @A Southern Fairy Tale – Want a healthier cookie mix? Try this one.
- Gluten Free Raisinet & Chocolate Chip Cookies @Be Free For Me – Need a gluten-free idea? Try this yummy cookie in a jar recipe mix.
- Cajun Dirty Rice in a Jar @Veggie Belly – Who says you can only give cookies? How about a nice side dish in a jar.
- Chicken Noodle Soup, Country Cornbread Mix, and Mini Apple Pies in a Jar @Momma Told Me – Want to give a full meal in a basket? Get all three of these recipes for a complete meal!
Lots of great keepsake ideas for the home here.
- DIY Coffee & Tea Mug Gifts @Yum Eating – Great keepsake items and any family member, especially grandparents would love this.
- Painted Cork Coasters for Gifts @Woods of Bell Trees – Such a pretty gift and simple to make too!
- Deer Silhouette Etched Glass @Gingerly Made – A beautiful gift that looks like you spent a lot of money on.
- Easy Christmas DIY Party Favor or Hostess Gift @Tabler for Two – It doesn’t get any easier than this simple candle gift idea.
- Ladybug Coasters @Stone Cottage Adventures – Cute idea that can easily be adapted to any theme.
- Framed Reindeer Footprint and Photo Gift @Syncopated Mama – Everyone loves a personalized photo frame.
- Wooden Napkin Rings @Love Create Celebrate – This is such a cool and simple idea.
Need a fashionista gift idea? How about these…
- Crinkle, Ruckle, Scrunch You Can Knit! @Sequins In The South – You don’t need to know how to knit to create this scarft…all you need are your hands and some yarn!
- Leg Warmers from Sweater Sleeves @Sparkles of Sunshine – If you like to upcycle, this is a great gift giving craft.
- Felted Wool Sweater Bag @ Sparkles of Sunshine – Another great upcycle idea.
- Washi Tape Pencils @Sarah Celebrates – Super fun and easy way to fancy up some standard pencils.
- Comic Book Glasses Case @Sum of their Stories – Personalize a glass case with some fun comic book pages.
- DIY Playdough Mix in a Jar @The Frugal Girls – This is a super fun gift and every kid loves playdough.
- Easy Ribbon Headband @The Crafty Blog Stalker – Super simple tutorial on making your own cute ribbon headband.
- Little House Sticky Note Holder @Keeping It Real – Cute way to carry around sticky notes.
- DIY Action Figure Louffa @Creative Clementine – This is a super easy way to make a fun bath toy gift.
- Art Bag @Keeping It Real – Great way to keep a budding artist organized.
- Handmade Christmas Bookmarks @Keeping It Real – Fun bookmark ideas
Need more ideas DIY Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas? Check out these other DIY Homemade Gift Ideas Round-ups…
Last Minute Homemade Gift Ideas @A Mother’s Shadow
Gifts from On The Home Front @On The Home Front
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas @Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead Blog
13 Homemade Gift Ideas – Food @Life with Lorelai
Homemade Christmas Gifts @Smart Party Planning
20+ DIY Gifts and Ideas @Wesens-Art