Here in the desert, when summer rolls around, it brings the sizzling sun, hot winds, and long days. Honestly, summer isn’t my favorite season since mid-life hot flashes and summer don’t mesh well. I can’t even tell you how many days I wished there was a beach right outside my door. But since I live in the desert with no beach in sight, I bring a little bit of the beach to me by decorating with coastal decorations.
I know, decorating isn’t the same as having sandy toes, but at least the beachy decor lets me daydream a bit. So if you’re land-bound like me, here are a few DIY Coastal and Beach Themed Crafts to bring a bit of the beach into your home.
DIY Coastal and Beach Themed Crafts
- Beach in a Glass Coastal Ornaments via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- How to Achieve A Stained Glass Look via Our Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- DIY Driftwood Finish via The Turquoise Home (PIN IT)
- Coastal Candle Holder from Terra Cotta Pot via Across the Blvd (PIN IT)
- Fishnet Covered Jars via Kreativ K (PIN IT)
- DIY Aloha Seashell Pineapple Sign via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- DIY Beach Themed Coasters From Mason Jar Lids via Our Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- Easy Flip Flop Chalkboard Art via Across the Blvd. (PIN IT)
- Seaside Rope Burlap Wreath via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Starfish Vignette via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Summer Bead and Shell Wind Chime via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Coastal Sea Shell Wreath via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
[Tweet “Simple DIY Coastal & Beach Themed Crafts #summer #coastal #beach”]
Merry Monday Link Party #156 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Want to get more repins? Check out these 40+ Pinterest Group Boards that are open to new contributors. Many are run by the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- DIY Cornhole Boards via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake via Rose Bakes (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 156 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #156
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Patriotic ideas/projects/crafts/decor
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Summer games/activities
- Recipes – focus on patriotic themed foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!