Egg dyeing was such a huge party of the Easter festivities when my kids were younger. I remember them boiling dozens of eggs just to make sure each of them had their egg coloring fun. And if you have little kids, I’m sure egg decorating is a ‘must do’ activity on Easter for you too. But instead of the typical egg dyeing, how about trying one or more of these 20 Creative Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs.
20 Creative Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
- DIY Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs via The Cheerful Space (PIN IT)
- Easiest Way Ever to Speckle Faux Easter Eggs via Deanie’s Stash (PIN IT)
- Galvanized Wooden Easter Eggs via Duct Tape and Denim (PIN IT)
- Marbled Shaving Cream Easter Eggs via Do It Your Freaking Self (PIN IT) Party #147
- Natural Easter Egg Dye via Busy Being Jennifer (PIN IT) Party #146
- Variegated Striped Watercolor Eggs via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Decoupaged Floral Easter Eggs via Sparkle Living Bog (PIN IT)
- Speckled Easter Eggs via My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (PIN IT) Party #146
- Rock Troll Easter Eggs via Frugal Foodie Momma (PIN IT) Party #146
- No Sew Patchwork Fabric Easter Eggs via Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT) Party #145
- A Nest for My Rustic Eggs via The Boondocks Blog (PIN IT) Party #146
- Easy Feather Easter Eggs via Kreativ K (PIN IT)
- DIY French Script Easter Eggs via Setting for Four (PIN IT)
- Faux Concrete Eggs via Crafts Unleashed (PIN IT)
- Moss and Twine Easter Eggs via My Pintervetures (PIN IT)
- Kaled0scope Easter Eggs via Sparkle Living Blog (PIN IT)
- Gold Paint Easter Eggs via Tinselbox (PIN IT)
- Copper & Glitter Painted Easter Eggs via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Looking Glass Easter Eggs via My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (PIN IT) Party #146
- Fruit & Veggie Confetti Eggs via Tinselbox (PIN IT)
For more Easter inspiration and Creative Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs, visit my Easter Pinterest Board!
Merry Monday Link Party #149
We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
DIY Americana Clay Pot Wreath via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #149
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Gardening ideas/tips
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on mushrooms, garlic, and jelly beans
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Attention VA’s: It has come to our attention that Inlinkz has blocked/removed all links that have been mass uploaded by VA’s due to being added through one click through. If you are adding client links, it might not be added due to this new change. Adding each site individually by clicking ‘return to site’ and then clicking ‘add your link’ again for a new site may help retain the posts in the Inlinkz. Please contact Inlinkz for further information on how to resolve this issue with them and be removed from their ‘block’ list.