Need something quick, easy, and super adorable to give as gifts for Easter? Try creating this 5-minute Mini Bubblegum Machine Bunny!
Since this is a quick craft, I’m going to keep this post sweet and short. Most of the supplies needed for this craft can be found at the 99 Cents Only Stores, which makes this a budget friendly craft too.
5-minute Mini Bubblegum Machine Bunny
- mini bubblegum machine*
- pipe cleaners*
- pom poms*
- mini pom poms
- 1/4″ fabric ribbon – white, pink, or yellow (sub with wrapping ribbon*)
*These items can be found at the 99 Cents Only Stores.
If you do not have a local 99 Cents Only Store, you can order these items online.
- Take a coordinating colored pipe cleaner and bend to create bunny ears.
- Take second pipe cleaner and fit it around the top of bubblegum machine to create a circle crown.
- Attach the bunny ears to the circle crown.
- Place the bunny ears onto the bubblegum machine.
- Use tape to apply a coordinating color mini pom pom bunny nose onto the gumball machine.
- Use tape to apply a white pom pom bunny tail to the back bottom of the gumball machine.
- Tie a ribbon to around the ‘neck’ of the gumball machine.
Wallah! In about 5-minutes, I was able to transform this plain gum machine into an adorable bubblegum machine bunny! Now, I can add it to any Easter basket or gift it ‘as-is’ in all its bunny cuteness!
More Easter Inspiration ~