10 Amazing Home Decor Projects
(Merry Monday Link Party #142)
It’s almost spring time and I know a lot of us are just itching to dive into a spring project. So to help with some ideas, I’ve gathered 10 Amazing Home Decor Projects for the DIY’er, crafter, and upcycler! There’s a project here for everyone!
10 Amazing Home Decor Projects
For the Upcyclers –
DIY X Leg Bench via Savvy Apron
Sherry at Savvy Apron shows us how to transform old x-leg benches into an on trend fur covered bench.
Creating a Faux Fireplace via Repurpose and Upcycle
See how Lindsey saved this 1890’s fire place mantel and created a new faux mantel for her home. Isn’t it gorgeous!
Balayage Inspired Painted Media Console via Thirty Eighth Street
This caught my eye because my oldest daughter has been begging for a balayage hair coloring. I think this is the first time I’ve seen it applied to furniture and I like it!
For the DIY’ers & Builders –
DIY Industrial Pipe Light Fixture via Simply Designing
This is one of the best industrial light fixtures I have ever seen.
How to Make an Over-sized Tic Tac Toe Board via Thistlewood Farms
Omgee! This is a giant size Tic Toe Board that is not only decorative, but functional too! Wouldn’t it be so fun to play a Tic Tac Toe on a large scale?! I think so!
Folding Table into a Dining Table via Find It Fix It or Build It
Who knew a folding table could look so chic?! See how Sara at Find It Fix It Build It transformed a free folding table into this awesome table.
For the Crafters –
DIY Faux Copper Vase via The Happy Housie
You won’t believe what this vase is made from! It’s perfect for small shelves or areas that can’t support a lot of weight.
Turn Your Photo into a DIY Faux Canvas Print via H2O Bungalow
D.I.Y. Painted Feather Art via Simple Nature Decor
This wall art piece speaks to my carefree bohemian side. I love the painted feathers and the little pop of color.
Stenciled Placemat Turned Wall Decor via Kreativ K
If you love simple and elegant DIY decor, Kreativ K is a blog to follow. Katrin shows us how to transform a simple placemat into a custom wall art.
Merry Monday Link Party #142
Round-up themes for party #143
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Organization – focus on dollar store organization ideas
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Recipes – focus on strawberry, chili, and kahlua recipes.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
The Secret to a Pulled Together Room and How to Achieve It via Worthing Court Blog (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!