- My Pinterventures is “family friendly” blog and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by me to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. So please be nice.
- Please do not leave links in your comments. Your comment may post, but the links will be deleted or modified.
- Emails are required for commenting, but is never shared or published on the blog.
- Any comment that is marked by Askimet or suspect to be spam will be deleted and not posted.
The content of My Pinterventures is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses. Any mention of products, services, or businesses that may be a source of income to My Pinterventures will be noted as an affiliate in accordance to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regarding endorsements.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. However, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- This blog does contain advertising generated by a third party ad networks. My Pinterventures is compensated for any purchases made through these advertisements.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- I will always try my best to promote products/businesses/services that I feel will be beneficial to My Pinterventures readers.
- If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
My Pinterventures may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 27, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address if provided by you
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
*By using this site, you signify your acceptance of the above policies.*
My Pinterest is a new blog, which is growing daily. I would love the opportuinity to share reviews, giveaways, and other good information with our readers. We are a PR friendly blog, and we would love to work with companies that offer products or services that appeal to those interested in food and recipes, design, crafts, DIY projects, and family fun. If you feel My Pinterventures blog is a good product fit, please contact me: email@example.com
Services offered by My Pintervnetures include, but are not limited to:
- We welcome the opportunity to try out new products and review them for our readers.
- I will only review products that I genuinely like and would feel comfortable promoting to my readers.
- Product reviews are FREE as long as we receive a full-size product to use and review, with the sender paying all shipping costs.
- Products sent for review will NOT be returned.
- We post reviews 2-4 weeks after receiving the product, unless the product requires long-term use prior to review, or a specific post date is agreed upon prior to receipt of the product.
- Written reviews will include a link to your website and may include images.
- A giveaway can be done alone or paired with a product review.
- Prefer giveaway values of $25 or more, buy may consider giveaways of less value.
- We will not ship products to the winner. You are responsible for shipping all products in a timely fashion.
- I may consider sponsored posts for your business or product – please contact me to determine if My Pinterventues blog is a good fit.