It’s Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2015! Today we are sharing 12 of the most Crafty Christmas Ornaments
I’m so excited to be joining Shirley of Intelligent Domestications as we bring you 12 Days of Christmas Ideas. Every day through December 12th, we will be sharing a different theme with lots of great ideas to make your holiday season great!
Now is a great time to subscribe!
We will be spreading the cheer by sharing so we’d love for you to follow along on our social media!
I was blown away by all the wonderful ornament creations shared on the 2015 Ornament Exchange and 30 Days of Homemade Kid Ornaments blog hop. This round-up highlights some of my favorites from both ornament blog parties with a few other crafty Christmas ornaments from around the web.
- Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament for Kids ~ The Resourceful Mama
- DIY Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments ~ The Kusi Life
- Kid Made Christmas Ornaments ~ Fun with a Message
- Glittery DIY Lollipop Ornament ~ DIY Adulation
- Chalkboard Flocked Ornaments ~ Made In A Day
- DIY Robot Ornametns ~ Weekend Craft
- DIY Chilly The Snowman Ornament ~ Intelligent Domestications
- Handmade Photo Ornaments ~ The Crafting Chicks
- Rustic Tree Popsicle Stick Ornament Tutorial ~ My Pinterventures – shameless promotion 🙂
- Pom Pom Ornament Craft That Never Ends ~ Northstory
- Joy to the World Ornament ~ iCandy Handmade
- DIY Temporary Tattoo Ornaments ~ Tattly
Which one is your favorite?
Be sure to stop by all of the 12 Days of Christmas posts for tons of ideas!
Day 1- 12 Christmas Party Games
Day 2 –12 Unique Christmas Wreaths
Day 3- 12 Best Cookie Recipes
Day 6- Festive Holiday Party Ideas
Day 7- FREE Festive Printables
Day 8 – Crafty Christmas Ornaments (you are here!)
Day 9 – Party Food (coming soon)
Link Up your Ornament Crafts!
By linking up you are giving us permission to share your posts on our social media as well as use one photo with proper link back. We reserve the right to possibly share your post in a round up sometime in the future.
Please only link the current theme stated above. There is a new theme every day through December 12th